Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"I Can"

Learning to trust the Universe isn't always an easy process, yes, a process as we always grow, and lately it seems that I still have many lessons to learn.  There is the thought process about calling something forth and believing in the "I Can" that allows for greater access into the Universal Consciousness; only dampened when we focus on the "I Don't" thoughts, thoughts about not having enough, etc.  Sometimes we may not fully understand why we are led to a certain place or person, but things reveal themselves.
Enjoyed at the Free Niagara Falls, Ontario, Botanical Gardens

I had only intended to stay in Niagara Falls, Ontario, for a few nights before continuing my journey to the East; however, the Universe caused a delay.  For days I have struggled to keep my mind focused on knowing that the Universe will provide, as funds dwindled to almost decay; curious to know when I would have the funds to move forward.  Having a phone that works (being so close to the U.S) helped and allowed timely communication with some clients, learning to do without and to budget more wisely has increased my awareness, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Protected, not always remembering, by the Lion's energy.  Me at the Buddhist Temple in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Sleep evaded me for the last few nights, perhaps with the concerns of finances and how to get to Halifax, Nova Scotia, and has caused limited rest.  Believing that what I need shall arrive at the right moment has helped, spending time just walking and enjoying the sunshine, the warmth, the beauty of the flowers and plants, walking barefoot in the grass, and just sitting quietly has been the focus; along with doing some work for clients back in Austin (part of the understanding now of why I am delayed here.).
Statue at the Temple of a 1000 Buddhas in Niagara Falls, Ontario

There is a calmness about today, still concerned and researching things, but knowledgeable that things are the way they are supposed to be at this very moment in time, and also trusting that being alive and living in the moment allows for greater freedoms.  Thus, today is about believing, connecting, encouraging (I have found that when I have concerns, it helps to encourage others, as it reinforces what I already know.), and trusting.

The morrow will come, funds will be available, and forward I will go.  Forward to where is unknown at the moment, but the desire and intention of visiting Toronto and Montreal still exist, especially the desire for Nova Scotia and the Shambhala Training Center there.  However, I'm aware of the possibility of going state-side in order to access Halifax with less expense, but I hear the New England states have great Fall colors, and I've never been to those parts.  Today is the focus, improving my thoughts about things, believing, trusting.
Beauty in everything.

Thought for the day:  How do you see life?  Through the "I Can" or through the "I Cannot"?

No comments:

Post a Comment