Friday, September 10, 2010

Changing, I Am.

Chills shiver through my body as I stroll along the Brooklyn city streets, caused by the increasingly cold winds.  Nature knows more and has remained connected to the energy flow of the universe, thus the trees with their changing leaf colors seem to know something.  Winter is coming early.  The cold wind blows, blowing a change, a change in nature, and a change in me.  Sadness, but not depression, has ruled the last few days, as there seems to be an alteration of my mind.  You are what you think and believe, as so many recite, and over the last few months my thoughts and thinking have improved.  There should be a fear about the future, even the morrow, however, there is a peace.

There have been a lot of interesting things happening in my life of late, so the unknown future will begin to play out as it should.  I will no longer resist, but gently go with the flow and allow the changes and new adventures, experiences, to present themselves.  Everything from the horoscopes to the numerology and tarot are indicating that from now until January 2011 will be the most remarkable time of my life, with energies geared towards success, friends, and family; all within a good balance.  Focused too often on either work or play has caused issues in the past, so perhaps this is the time, developed by age and experience, that there will finally be a balance.

Three years ago I started to write a book, not sure how I would get it completed, let alone how I would ever get it published.  For weeks I worked on the book, then it was set aside.  Recently there has been a new desire to work on the book, which has also caused a request of the Universe to attract the various people, events, and other things required to bring this book to its completion.  Tranformation, Architecture, Experience - the Transformational Experience of Architecture.  Many people talk about architecture, yet no one seems to ever discuss how a great architectural design can transform people, create a new experience that connects them to the very space they are within.  This is the subject of the book, and it is something that perhaps I have been meant to write, as the Universe has taken me along an incredible path of learning experiences to get to this point of understanding.

Turning back time isn't something we can do, and there are no mistakes in the Universe as everything happens as it should.  With thoughts of the past, along with re-connections with long lost friends, there comes the desire to return to my educational pursuits.  Ove the years I've been prevented from returning to college, so now I will attempt again to see if the timing is correct.  This would involve working long hours for courses, having to generate more income sources, and perhaps require a relocation.  Is it time?

Changes are blowing in with the new cold winds of the North, changes that are welcomed, needed.  I am the essence of all of my ancestors, my parents, and shall be part of those that come after.  I am part of everything, made from the elements of Fire, Air, Water, Earth, and Metal.  I am connected with all things, I am the past and the future.  I am the present.  I am blessed, healthy, content, at peace.
I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment