Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fanta and Squirt


Early this afternoon I met some adorable pups named after various brands of soda.  These two are Fanta and Squirt, a brother and sister.  They are a Beagle and Terrier mix and about 8 weeks old.  As with all pups, they love to run and play.  Originally, when I first met these two, Squirt (the boy and biggest of the two) was the first one to come to me, so naturally I thought Fanta was a bit shy.  Fanta isn't shy.  They both are enjoying chasing me in the grass, something I found they enjoy doing, but now I'll have to run and run fast, as Fanta can keep up to my slow pace.



As part of the Austin Pets Alive fostering program, I'll have these two playful companions for a bit.  House breaking, leash training, and hopefully getting my newly adopted dog, Adonis, to play nice will all be part of the routine.  





I'll admit, I haven't house trained a dog in quite sometime, so this will keep me on my toes for sure.  The joy in playing with these two is tremendous.  Today is the first day I've had them, so there isn't much to write about yet, but wanted to share the photos and a video of them playing.

Have you ever tried videoing two active puppies?  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment