Thursday, October 7, 2010

In the Garbage I see the Rose

Challenges in the physical rhealm create experiences to grow, to learn, and to open ourselves to receive the many blessings of the Universe.  For some time now the challenge has been about finances and obtaining transportation, both which are required in order to better serve my clients in Austin and obtaining new clients in Dallas.  For several days now I've been meditating with a guided meditation about focusing the mind on what it is I desire to create in my life.

Knowing that from my numerology of my birth name and birth date, there is a Karmic debt related to money; thus in this life experience the challenge is to gain a better understanding of money, how to use it correctly (not for selfish motives, but for the greater good of all), and how to value money as a gift or tool to be used to benefit others, thereby benefiting myself.

In the past I have never felt worthy to have great financial success, as something within me seemed to always prevent me from growing into the successful person I know (and many others have acknowledged) I am.  Now is the time to begin releasing any obstacles in my own mind that have prevented such success.  For now I am beginning to understand that money is only a tool, a great tool, but only a tool that allows the freedom to create beauty and magic in the world around me.

The focus now is on acknowledging my many talents in the creative fields, how with just a glance I can see how things can be, the gift of feeling how the energies flow in a space and how the lives of those within that space are affected by what has been placed in that space.  I see beauty in everything.

"In the garbage I see the rose.
In the rose I see the garbage.
Everything is in transformation.
Even permanence is impermanent."

From friends like Harrison and Emmanuel, who have been acknowledging the vibrational energy shift and assisting others to rise above what is and into what is from a universal perspective, my focus is changing back into a space of goy, wonder, and magic as I see the beauty in every moment.

I am blessed with great creativitiy, I do see but not with my eyes, but with something within me, a gift from the Universe that allows third eye sight.  Money is readily available and presented freely to me for the gifts and blessings I can provide to others through my work, my art, and my words.

Today's focus is on a new landscape project here in Dallas, a small project, but the challenge is great, as it is about providing a private space that creates the sense of being hideen from others, free from mosquitos, and full of delightful smells and colors.  Success is where I reside in the thoughts of the creative mind, always acknowledging the purpose of such success - the ability to benefit others from my great financial success.  Yes, I shall have and do have all that I need to create beauty for others, including having the vehicle as a tool to further assist those that the Universe bring to my path.

Thought for the day:  How to you see things?  What are you focused upon?  And, what are you creating in your own physical experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment