Monday, October 4, 2010

Removing Blockages

There are times in our lives when we ponder why something isn't going the way we desired.  It is during these times that we have to stop and ask ourselves just what did we desire.  Often the way things are going are just the way we called the events, for an experience or emotion that benefits us in some way.  Yes, even anger or depression are things that can benefit us.  However, it is through recognizing that these thoughts and feelings are benefiting us that allows for us to acknowledge them, then release them so we can move forward, releasing any thoughts or attitudes that may be blocking the Universal energies from working magic in our lives.


Recently, I have asked the question, "why don't have a bookings from clients."  The answer came through very clearly.  It wasn't that my clients didn't desire my services, it was that my focus had altered to a point of seeking monitary gain over seriously desiring to assist clients.  A dear friend today suggested that I start working on the one project I had currently and that through focusing again the other projects would come, as the Universe would then recognize that I was open for business again.


Thus, today was spent working on a bid for a Landscape project in Austin.  As the day progressed my phone rang and the brother of another Austin client, who lives in the Dallas area, wanted to know if I was available to visit with them to do their landscape.  Realizing I had blocked the Universe from bringing blessings, I moved forward and released the feelings of not having, into the knowing of having.  My friend reminded me today that I have a unique gift and that I am to share it with my clients, that they all desire me because I present creative ideas and assist people in developing atmospheres that they enjoy living and working in.  


Therefore, I'm working now, eager to be of service to those we need assistance.  Still concerned over not having an auto, I'm seeking and allowing other options for transportation to surface while asking the Universe to open the door for some type of reliable transportation so that I can better serve and be readily available for my clients.  My Austin clients are very dear to me and my earnest desire is to be able to work with them and renew their knowledge of my availability.  This is an aspect that I have to overcome, that my clients have slowly become used to me not being available, so this will change.  I know that the Universe will provide the transportation, and I am thankful for what will be presented.  


Being present and available to clients is key, being always just a phone call or email away assists them in knowing that I can help them when they need assistance.  So for now I'm working towards moving forward through the "I don't have" and into the knowing of "I have" and "I can".  


Having to focus my attentions back towards work again will bring the way of life I desire, but not for myself, although I will surely enjoy it, but to see how my work changes and improves the lives of those who call me.  I'm focused, I'm Thankful, I'm open, and I'm here.  May those who have felt the lack of my presence be renewed in knowing that I am available to them, even if I have to be creative in how I get to them.


Thank you all for being my clients, friends, and family; for I know that being close in my life also means that you travel with me through the many life experiences I enjoy, even if some of you may not fully understand why or how.  Blessings to each of you that you find your way, rather it be with me as your consultant and designer or through the assistance of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment