Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Excitement

Thoughts of the book's outline were focused in my mind as I awoke early this morning, thus I immediately began working on them.  From what was to be one book has now turned into two books.  I'm excited to have a co-author, as I have the tendency to not complete things.  I suppose that is the problem with dreamers, they dream, provide the vision, and then jump to the next dream.  It is good to have people such as I, for we do provide those ideas and dreams to others who are more capable of taking those ideas and dreams and making weaving them into reality.

My focus lately has been on my living arrangements, and there is something I realized about myself.  It seems that when I focus on being without or in stress then I tend to search for faults in others.  This isn't a good trait, so I'm working on it now.  I think often of what I have given up over the years, mostly about everything I walked away from in Louisiana and the desire to regain it in some form.

Avoidance has been the issue, so I will now begin to face things more directly, especially people that I am having issues with.  My Tarot readings lately have indicated that I need to let go of old ways that have hindered my life, so it seems these two issues will have to be retired, with a new focus on better ways of dealing with things.

For now, I am working on the outlines for the two books, starting to write on one, and will be talking with my roommate to address some issues I've been avoiding.  I'm excited about working with Marie on the books and hope that the heartfelt desire to help people will also lead to some financial security.

Excitement rules today.  Thought for now:  What traits about yourself have you known needed changing, but haven't changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment